miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Somewhere in my mind...

It's funny. I had never though I could think like this.
I was waiting for a change a long time, something that make me feel better, but I always felt down. Til now.
This is.... something that I'd never done and before it scared me. But now, when all is over, the only escape is better than nothing. Is very bad. But it's great for me. When do I think of me? Never, but not now.
I'm happy. However it isn't the hapiness that I have some times and then I go home and cry and cry again. Now is real. I'm happy all the day, every seconds. Thanks to him. I had forgotten until he came again. He makes me wonder. But it isn't everything. Things I though I'd never change, they are going little by little...
And it is the greatest thing I feel in months... All for you. Thanks.. oh thanks honey. Both know that it can hurts. But when you need to be happy, why do we have to think everything?

I Love You :')


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario